Taking into account the political, economic and cultural realities of a situation, LARC will help design a program ripe for implementation that is feasible, effective and sustainable, by:
- Conducting field assessments to identify the strengths that exist within communities that are available to be called into service.
- Recognizing the unique differences and cultural norms within their client base, LARC zeroes in on the key factors necessary to promote “buy in” and implementation amongst all participants.
- Creating partnerships, never before realized, through the identification of previously overlooked allies.
- Assisting clients to clarify objectives and formulating a concise plan to lead them to their desired goals.
- Recognizing the need to plan for evaluations is a key consideration from the inception of our partnership.